Here are some tips that are good to know before starting the assembly:
- Anytime during assembly, if you have any question, consult the troubleshooting section
- The micro-SD card is empty, You can download the content that contains the assembly instructions here. They are easier to read in PDF format. But it’s even better to use the picture on this blog with the comments of others builders.
- All the tools needed are included in the box. However, an electric screwdriver such as the Mastercraft 4V Lithium Ion Screwdriver (http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mastercraft-4v-lithium-ion-screwdriver-0542500p.html#.VXSC8-vBdN0) helps to decrease the assembly time.
Do not use a regular drill, it will break the acrylic.
- It’s difficult to insert and hold the nut in the acrylic holes. You can use a magnet to hold the nut. Or you can also use the included needle nose pliers (thanks to David for the tips).
- Don’t remove the blue tape on the bed (it helps the PLA and ABS to stick to the bed)
- It’s easier if you sort all the screw by size before starting.